Food Truck Stars LLC ("Company", "we" or "us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including food truck vendors, affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including food truck vendors affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified. Examples include but are not limited to your name, phone number, address, payment information, or e-mail address ("personal information"). Note: It is possible to browse our website without actively submitting any personally identifiable information.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you. There may be other information required to use certain features, automatically recorded times and dates of visits to the site and the contents of your limited user contribution posted on the site. The data that we collect are based on tracking searches performed by visitors of the site and it is stored anonymously. This data cannot be traced back to the actual user through our data alone. Through this method, we do not have any way of verifying the user's age.
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, when you place an order or fill out a form, when you correspond with us or food truck vendors through our Website, and when you respond to requests for comments on your experiences with the Website or to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, traffic and location data, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not generally include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect from other sources, information we receive from you or information we receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Objects and Other Similar Technology. In addition to using cookies, we and/or our third party advertising service providers may also use similar technologies to track users' interactions with our Site. Some of these technologies include web beacons (transparent graphical images placed on a website), pixels, tags, and Flash objects (also referred to as “Local Shared Objects”). Please refer to your browser's instructions to remove cached Sites, history, and images from your Computer. Deleting or disabling cookies will not remove Flash objects or Local Shared Objects. Instead refer to Adobe's website for more information on how to control or disable these items.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. Some of the advertisements that click-through to our Site and/or may be on our Site contain cookies that allow for the monitoring of your response to these advertisements (sometimes referred to as interest-based advertisements). Our advertisements may also appear on other websites that use the same advertising service providers as us. These advertising service providers may use your browsing history across websites to choose which advertisements to display to you. If you do not wish to have us and/or our third party advertising service providers know which advertisements and subsequent websites you have viewed, you may opt-out at AboutAds (established by the Digital Advertising Alliance). The Digital Advertising Alliance website contains important information on cookies, behavioral advertising, and what opting out will and will not do and choices you can make regarding interest-based advertisements.
- Please note: opting out of behavioral advertising will not stop you from receiving advertisements. You will still see the same number of advertisements as before, but they may not be as relevant to you. If you use other Computers or browsers and want to opt out of interest based advertisements, you will need to repeat this process for each Computer or browser. If you delete your Cookies and want to continue to be opted out of interest based advertisements you will have to repeat this opt-out process.
Any and all information provided by you in Food Truck's Profiles, and Food Truck's Ratings and Reviews is accessible by the general public and is being disclosed at your own risk.
How We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any unauthorized third party without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. No sensitive information is stored on our website/server.
- To send periodic emails: The name and email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company updates, related product or service information, etc. Information we acquire from you throughout the duration of our services will serve to benefit the quality of the service we deliver to you and to improve our communication with you about your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will provide an "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. For instance, we may review customer support email and phone messages for the purposes of understanding your needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will never sell your personally identifiable information without your consent. We do retain the right to disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not personally identify any individual, without restriction. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of integrity protection, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Food truck vendors and other users who have and maintain a user account on our Website can review and change their profile and personal information by logging into the Website and visiting their account profile page.
- We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account (if you have one). We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- If you delete your limited user contribution (in the form of profile information contributed by editors or editor ratings and reviews contributed by our customers) from the Website, copies of your user contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
Protection of Information
We have implemented a variety of measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Encryption protects personal information you send when you transmit information or fill in forms through our Site. SSL is the leading security protocol for data transfer on the Internet and helps to protect the safety and confidentiality of your information. Personal information, except for your name and email address, will not be stored on our servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in limited public areas of the Website like the food truck vendor Profiles and food truck vendor Rating and Reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. For more information on protecting your electronic information, please visit www.staysafeonline.org.
Third Party Links
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products, or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Please feel free to contact us using the contact information provided below.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section which establishes the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at here.
Food Truck Stars, LLC
149 Vane Street
Revere, MA 02151, USA